Since this is an inaugural post of my blog, I've decided to share with you all what art means to me:
1. The best anger management tool.
2. Art is where I can safely emote when real life and its inhabitants don't permit or accept the fact that I sometimes simply wish to tear my hair out. I can rage through colors and each brush stroke is a cathartic attempt to heal and find peace.
3. Art is also where I record my observations of phenomenons, objects, and interactions between living beings. The good, the bad, and the weird I totally relate to but not always.
4. Art is an extension of my thoughts, my ideas, and my dreams.
5. Art is the life I've chosen for myself and it is not always beautiful.
6. Last but not least, art is the most productive method to negate insomnia.